Sunday, January 1, 2012

Indulgences

I have three photos for you, of things I have treated myself to.  The first is a solar-powered bobble head of a Peking Opera player which I bought on sale when a store was going out of business.  The second is a hand-warmer, which has holes on the sides so you can stick your hands inside like a muffler.  I was originally going to buy a Totoro doll that seemed to be calling to me 'please buy me!  I'm much cheaper than anything like me in Japan!  Buy me!'  When I actually looked at it though I started thinking about how difficult it would be to take it home.  But I saw this hand-warmer, and thought it could double as a small pillow!  And I think it is more original than the Totoro doll, so I am pleased.  The third picture is Cheese-Lobster flavored Lays.  It really does taste like cheese and lobster.  No lie.




No comments:

Post a Comment