Friday, September 2, 2011

Hitting A Wall

Unfortunately, this blog (and all of the google blogs) is unavailable here in China.  So!  My posts are a bit late!  But there are lots and lots of photos to make up for it.  These are not in any particular order.  Also, I have a few musings that I wrote out on my computer which I will post here.

KFC in Anhui

Memorial Plack on the Back of a Turtle

Site of Oracle Bones Excavation in Anhui, a UNESCO World Heritage Site

Anhui city street, note the bird cages

Six Port City, Mosque

Walking around in Six Port City

This dog was extremely friendly.  This is a shrine at Six Port City

This was taken at Millenium Park, a Song Dynasty theme park.  Among other attractions were us!  A number of people asked to take their pictures with one, or two, or all of us.  William and Molly were the most popular.  This is a mom who wanted her little girl in a shot with the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment